1. Where can I buy KitBrix? KitBrix can be purchased direct from this website, or from www.kitbrix.com within the USA. We also have a number of stockists, to find your nearest stockist please visit http://www.kitbrix.co.uk/stores/
2. Do you deliver to Europe? Yes, we deliver to Europe! To check if we deliver to your specific country please add your items to your basket and see if your country is available. If your country does not appear please contact email@example.com to see if we can quote for delivery for you. All European orders are charged shipping of £15.
3. Do you deliver to the USA? Yes we do! Please go to www.kitbrix.com.
4. Are the KitBrix bags the same part from colour and icon? Yes! The KitBrix bags have been designed to be exactly the same apart from colour and icon to aid easy recognition of respective sport kit and the same structure allows the bags to be zipped together for easy travel and to be carried in rucksack form.
5. What do I actually get when I order a KitBrix bag? When you order your KitBrix bag, you will receive a strap that can be used in a number of locations on the bag PLUS if you get a second KitBrix you can use the two straps to form a rucksack! You will also receive an icon of your choice i.e. SWIM, RUN etc that can be placed on to the end of the bag pocket for easy kit recognition.
6. Can I bespoke my icon? Yes! You can get team icons by going to the team page on the shop or if you wish to have an individual icon made, we suggest that you print out your favourite logo onto photographic paper and use the icon you receive with the bag as a template for your own! This way you can bespoke your bag no extra cost!
7. Someone already bought me a bag so I need to return one, how do I do this? Returning your bag is quick and easy should you wish to! Simply send the bag back to our address on the contact page and simply pay for return shipping and request reimbursement from PayPal. PayPal take care of all of your return fees. To ask for a refund, buyers will fill out a refund request form on their local PayPal site and provide their posting receipts to the ‘PayPal Return Shipping on Us’ service. It can take up to 10 days from the time the buyer submits the refund request form for a refund to go through. Please click the following link to find out more https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
8. How are our UK orders shipped? UK orders that are less than 5kg will be dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48, and between 5kg and 15kg will be sent on Interlink Next Day Parcels.